Doug Bopst: Fitness is the Gateway Drug to Personal Development
December 14, 2022
Today, in the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel Interviews Doug Boost, an award winning a personal trainer, author of three books and host of the adversity advantage podcast. Doug is on a crusade to inspire others to overcome adversity and become the best versions of themselves. A former convicted felon, he slayed his personal demons, kicked addiction and reinvented himself into the man he is today.
For more information about working with our team at Rachel Scheer Nutrition, book a free 30-minute call at www.rachelscheer.com/application and learn more about functional wellness coaching here
Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/scheer-madness/id1490423541 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5OLd9BtesW7Oe4nSH0QF9W
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:25 Who Is Doug Bopst?
- 06:30 Fitness saved Doug from the depths of despair
- 19:35 Rebuilding your self love
- 26:35 Fitness is the Gateway to personal development
- 31:35 Coming into Faith/Relationship with God
- 36:30 Figuring out who you at your core
- 40:12 Finding your self love
- 47:35 Where is that place we are ultimately coming from?
- 55:30 What is the fitness industry missing?
- 1:07:40 How bad do I actually want this?
- 1:13:16 Your bbsessions change over time
Check Out Doug Bopst:
Connect with Rachel:
Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube